Pages

Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night

Saturday, July 27, 2013

One of my favorite new finds is Rimmel's Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night. 2 in 1 Defined Length and Volume Mascara.  Yes, there are two mascaras and two brushes in one bottle. As you know many mascara tutorials suggest using two mascaras in the first place, but who REALLY has time for that?? (Says the woman who owns at least 6 mascaras if not more.... hey, I am "trying" them for you... It isn't about me. It is all about helping out the general public I swear!! I am a beauty humanitarian... o.k. maybe that went a little far). Anyway, this masacara really really makes your lashes look awesome and you don't have to really use the Medieval torturing device (eyelash curler) to get it to work.  I love using it when I want to look like I tried without trying, which, let's face it, is almost everyday. Great product that's definitely worth the money! Maybe I will post some pictures late to show you how great it works but for now the picture below shows what the bottle looks like.

No comments :

Post a Comment