Pages

Redken Pre Art Clarifying Treatment

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My professional hair stylist/beautician/ I never know what the right term is had me try a new clarifying treatment. It is suppose to remove hair product build up along with minerals caused from hard water. I have really bad well water so I was super excited when I read about demineralizing treatments. This one you put on damp hair, leave on 5-10 minutes. If build up is bad use cap and heat. I used the cap but no heat and left it on ten minutes. It smelled good. I rinsed with bottled water. The biggest difference was how different my hair felt. It felt so soft and it looked a little shiner. Not sure how often I should use it. We are still researching that, but off of first impressions, I was super happy with it.

No comments :

Post a Comment