Pages

Mio Monday: the good, the bad, the ugly

Monday, April 15, 2013

Friday night, my friend, Sumer, and I were up late talking and somehow ended up on the topic of Crystal Light and Mio. I had recently purchased five different Mio flavors since I had a coupon, so we decided to do a taste test.
How do you know you're two moms hanging out? Oh, probably when your whispering, trying out your kids Mio flavors and looking guilty as hell when you decide it needs a few extra drops for good measure.
Our conclusions to this very exclusive experiment are as follows:
The good:
Tangerine Orange. ***picture Annie from Bridesmaids drinking her pink lemonade, because that was Sumer's basic response to this drink.***
D@*m that's good. $#i+, that's fresh.
Yeah, it is that good.
The second good one is the Peach tea. This is my opinion only since Sumer did not try it, because she doesn't like flavored tea so says she................It is good though ...  if you like flavored teas...
The bad:
Sumer and I were probably a little torn on the Berry Blast, which I am pretty sure is a new fit one with electrolytes and stuff in it. It was o.k. Maybe I didn't add enough. It was like a funky Koolaid.
The second "bad" one, or maybe we should call these the flavors of indifference, was the Berry Lemonade. That'll make your lips pucker. It is tart. More lemon and less berry really.
I would say there is a small chance someone out there might like these, but I am not planning to repurchase either of them.
The ugly:
SWEET TEA
Gag me! It was like drinking a watered down jack & coke. It was awful. AWFUL! And it won't even make you tipsy.
You've been warned. Don't come crying to me if you drink that crap.
Yuck.
:)
So Mio? Some good, some bad, some ugly. Try at your own risk. At least I helped with five of the flavors, right?
:)

1 comment :