Pages

Red Red Red lips

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Luscious, seductive, pin up, vintage, smart, classic, glam, sexy red lips. No matter how you describe them, red lips are hot. And I always get it stuck in my head that I want my lips to be a lovely red. But, like a lot of things my body's chemistry usually mixes with the color pigments and my lips end up too bright and sometimes pink or orange. So, I've been on a kick to find an awesome red lipstick to make my little lips pop. It has been a journey of many failed attempts but finally I decided to be brave and try the shade options offered by one of my favorite lip colors, Revlon's lip butter. Marvelous. They are a balm meets a lipstick and really are as smooth as butter. I bought Red Velvet and Candy Apple and surprisingly both of them are very pretty. They aren't harsh like a lot of reds I have tried. They are soft and subtle. They can be darkened by pairing with a lip liner, but all in all I have been very pleased with my two new shades. I added some pictures, but I will post more of them on my lips along with some of the other disasters I tried to give you a better idea of what I am talking about.

No comments :

Post a Comment